
I'll have to add another photo in a day or two. His eye isn't quite done changing colors. I know it'll be quite a shiner by the time it's done because it didn't bleed that much. Here's the story. . . West was scootering in our driveway. He fell off the scooter and his face landed on a wooden saw horse. Ouch! I didn't see it happen but he came in screaming. His glasses took a big hit too. That's what he was crying about. He thought he'd broken them. The entire side was flattened in line with the lenses and they were covered with blood. He got five stitches. He was very brave and didn't even cry! I nearly passed out trying to watch as it was cleaned and stitched. He'll be fine, just added some character to his face and a great story.
3 comments:
Ouch! Tell my "friend" that I send lots of hugs and kisses.
Poor little guy. I hope he is feeling better. It was fun seeing you last night. Sorry I couldn't talk. It was crazy. I hope you had a good time.
We had a great time! Thanks!
Post a Comment