Our luck hasn't exactly changed but we are having a good time up here. Let me explain. . .
On the way here, the slide on our travel trailer decided to get wierd and almost came out on the road! No problem, we can roll with the punches. We borrowed some "juice" from the Burger King in Logan (electricity) and it came back in without much fuss.
The first campsight we were planning to stay at was a dump. . . almost litterally! We moved to the KOA and are now enjoying all it's amenities. Wade Pool, Jumping Bubble, Laundry, Store, Internet, etc. It cost us our deposit but it was totally worth it to ditch those other guys. . . I'll post pictures later. . .
Perhaps our luck is on the mend. . .
Solo una bandera 1951 Descargar Película Completa Gratis
-
[hd-1080p] Solo una bandera (1951) Película completa en español latino mega
videos líñea, ver Película el Red Mountain 1951 completa en español latino,
ver...
6 years ago
3 comments:
Sounds like your camp is awesome. I can't wait to see the pictures.
I've been trying to imagine how one borrows "juice" from B.K. Hmm... I'll have to ask you when you get back.
I hope your vacation's great.
There was an outlet by the back door. They let us plug our trailer in long enough to fix the slide.
Post a Comment