Monday, October 6, 2008

Nope, Not There Yet!!! STILL HERE!

Yep, I'm still here, still pregnant. I had another appointment today. . . nothing new to report. We're all still waiting for baby Benji to decide to join us. It's so very hard to be patient! I'm trying very hard to resist the tremendous temptation to use my little bag of tricks to move things along. They're full proof. They're just not necessarily the right thing to do just yet. UUGGHHH!!!

I'm trying to pass the time by being completely, over the top, detail oriented with my nesting. I'm also getting a little over done with next year's primary theme. (Not even my job!!!) I have this long list of ridiculous things to do before Benji's here. None of them are exactly crucial. I'm just trying to pretend that they're why he's not here yet. When the impossibly long and detailed list is complete, I may not be able to restrain myself from opening my little bag of tricks!

There's a full moon next Tuesday. He'll probably come then. Unfortunately, it's James' birthday. I know, I know, a brother for your birthday! How great is that?! Well, not so great if you have to share yet another piece of your life and siblings take one more piece of your special individual time. UUGGHHH!!! I'm so tempted to manipulate things!!!!!

It'll of course all work out on its own without my help. Part of me is curious about what's meant to be, separate from what I think is best. Patience is no easy task right now.

1 comment:

Holli said...

LOL. Nothing like being a control freak... I'm like you, I have to trick myself out of controlling situations...