We blessed Benjamin two Sundays ago. It was beautiful. He was beautiful. Life is beautiful! Family is beautiful! I feel so grateful for all my wonderful blessings. The gospel brings guiding light and Prophets bring the word of the Lord. My ward family is my family away from family. My friends are my sisters away from sisters. My family extends across this continent and I feel as close to them as I do to my computer monitor. I love you guys, all of you. I thank you for the part you've played in my life. You have helped shape my world and who I am. I love each of you and wish you could have been here with us to celebrate Benjamin's baby blessing. Life is going on and on and we don't get to continue constantly in one
another's society but I love forums like these that allow us to be close regardless. This is me feeling blessed at a
ridiculous hour and my fatigue shows in the
trippy way I write tonight. I am
truly happy.
1 comment:
As your faraway family, I am so appreciative to the good friends you have close by. It was a relief to see what a great community you live in, surrounded by sterling friends who love and care for you.
And, I'm so pleased to hear that Benji's blessing was a success. That's the cutest little guy!
Post a Comment