Another year, another birthday. Not feeling the need to have big celebrations for my birthdays anymore. My sweetheart did a great job though. He arranged things with my friend Eve to keep the kids so we could have a day to ourselves. We did all the usual family tradition stuff in the morning with gifts, cards and breakfast. Then we took the kids over to Eve's house and didn't pick them up until nearly dinner time. It was nice to be a grown up without kids around for a while. We did boring stuff like shop and clean but it was amazing how nice it was to have my husband's undivided attention for a
hand full of hours. Thanks Ryan! I had a great day!
2 comments:
Just wanted to say, Happy Birthday. Sorry it is late. I did think about you all that day and since then. I was going to call you but I did not have your number. I will call Meilnda and get it and put it in my cell so I will have it. I am glad you had a great one. Love ya!
Happy Birthday, Kris. You're the coolest 34 year old I know!
Post a Comment