Our Picture is in the Catalog!
-
Look who is in the catalog!
Janet, the picture I took of you is in the American Girl Catalog!
Minis: You know what this means? Today the AG Catalog,...
Barn Door for a Closet!
-
These closet doors are dreamy!!! *Dream Book Design *turned an
unattractive closet door into something I want!!! Learn *how to build a
barn door for a...
Hmmm
-
I realized yesterday that there are some things that are said and done in
my home that are just not Facebook appropriate. However, this does not make
the...
Try
-
Every day is like a blank canvas waiting to painted, or in my case, a blog
post waiting to be written. I rarely write though. Why don't I write?
Hmm... a...
Elfin Hair
-
The girls in this house have recently discovered "The Hobbit" and "Lord of
the Rings" today the younge asked for an Elfin look. I was happy to
oblige.
BFF's
-
One of the reasons we moved to Arizona was so our children would know Jen
and Stan and their boys. Mission accomplished. They LOVE their cousins.
This i...
Bad luck!?!
-
This was written shortly before my surgery to remove my brain tumors on
November 4th, 2011:
As the week has gone on I have found myself contemplating "why?...
-
We had a speaker today at church that asked who our Heroes were....She
suggested Abraham Lincoln for getting rid of slavery, are The Prophet of
our c...
Discipline
-
What are some ways you guys discipline? I am struggling with that right
now. TIme out is a joke now with my kids, and I try to be consistent, but
it doesn'...
H1N1 Survival Kit
-
Yes I am known as an alarmist when it comes to germs; I could easily see
myself as a Purell spokesperson. So this should come as no suprise to the
masses t...
2 comments:
AW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PICTURES! You are so lucky to have such a beautiful family.
Glad to see the nativity tradition is still holding strong. It brought a tear to my thinking of all the years we kneeled in those same positions...
Your nativity picture turned out so well. You should frame it. It is beautiful.
Post a Comment