We've had a wonderful Christmas. It was filled with tradition. We brought treats to our friends and neighbors. We mailed our annual newsletter (late but mailed!). We watched Joy to the World. We dressed as a nativity scene. The event came with much anticipation. Everyone was so very excited! Christmas morning started at 4:45 AM. All were pleased with their gifts and enjoyed watching each other delight in opening them. A few days later, we took the kids shopping with some gift money they'd received. Our very wise three year old, Laura, purchased a fairy princess costume. She's enjoyed wearing it every waking hour for two days since. Here's the part where she's displayed true wisdom. . . This evening, with her powerful magic wand that's "really magical," she turned it back to Christmas Eve! "I did it Mom! It's Christmas Eve again! It really is!" So, get ready everyone, Santa's coming again! And prepare to relive Christmas over and over. I know she's probably thinking of reliving the pile of gifts over and over but I'd like us all to help bring Christmas back by keeping the spirit of giving and loving kindness to fellowman in our hearts daily. Thanks Laura. What a cute but powerful thing you've done by waving your "really magical" wand!
1 comment:
Aww! She really is a smartie pants. No surprises there! Glad to hear Christmas is returning... I have yet to send out all my cards and my tree's still up. Maybe I'll have some more time to get stuff done?
Post a Comment