It feels like I've been asleep for the past week! I felt somewhat ill most of last week and was hopeful to have a better week this week. Feeling sleepy makes me very unproductive! Baby Ben loves to snuggle and when I'm sleepy I end up sitting in a rocker holding him all day long. Don't get me wrong. . . I totally love it! but I get nothing done. Ryan and I discovered that if one of us goes to bed early enough, that person can get nearly 7 hour of sleep! The other one is of course "on duty" and tends to Ben's needs until midnight or so. Then they enjoy broken sleep until morning. By taking turns with being "on duty." Ryan and I have each had a full solid night's sleep. It's wonderful to wake up without a sleep headache! I feel so perky! I have energy! I got my errands run and simultaneously designed three projects in my head! Wow! I feel great! The fog has lifted! The only trouble is what to do when I have to give up my new found rest. Now that I've had a taste of the good sleep, I may never be satisfied with less!
LOL!
It's definitely time to teach little Ben some good sleep
habits. Perhaps it's even time for him to get into his crib and out of my room!
2 comments:
Oh, these first few months are so fog-like. I remember being in a total funk when Gabi was a baby. But, kudos on working out a schedule that works for you.
Good sleep is priceless. We are just getting my Benjamin to sleep through the night. He's been sleeping from 10 to 7. It's wonderful. You'll get there soon.
Post a Comment