Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust!

We have killed yet another computer. I've lost count, is it 3 now in 14 years? Not sure. Anyways, thanks for your advice Kyle! We bought a laptop at Walmart. Nothing fancy. We'll shop around before investing in a desktop. Yep. . . just doing our bit to help out the economy! ;) Fhew! What a relief to be connected again! Living without the net sure makes me appreciate being connected again! I felt so isolated before! Anyway, I'm back! Hope this one lasts longer. . .

3 comments:

Holli said...

Kristie, I'm so sorry to hear about your computer! I hope Kyle could have been of some help. But, enjoy your laptop and, when getting a desktop, consider an Apple. I know that is what everyone covets...

Kristal B. said...

I hate it when computers fail. It is so frustrating. Glad to have you back online though. I love your blog updates. Keep em coming!

Klevrkris said...

Thanks guys! New laptop is lightning fast but I can't get used to the mouse!