With the unexpected departure of our beloved Stephie, we find ourselves living with a very sad Chica. Our Chica has always struggled with her feline etiquette and had only just began to adjust to life without Camie. With the loss of Stephie, she was downright depressed. She mopped around and was very needy for attention. We like to snuggle and love on our cats but our life functions much better if they are independent. Finding ourselves in an unsavory cat situation and looking for a good way to solve it, we began the hunt for a couple new additions to our feline family. Enter, two new adorable torti/calico baby kittens. They are eight weeks old, litter trained and on solid foods. They are sisters and love each other. We’re very happy to have them in our family. They are so much fun to watch. Chica isn’t so sure she loves them yet but seems to daily be warming up to the idea. She’s definitely not mopping anymore. She’s too busy being on high alert for the rambunctious little girls. They don’t seem to know that she rules supreme here. Alpha Cat is a big job and one that Chica will have to grow into. Her personality is already maturing and we think in the end it will all turn out great. They’ll never replace Camie and Stephie in our hearts. Our love for them just grows our hearts a little bigger. One has a single black toe on each back foot with white being the rest of the back foot color. We are thinking of naming her something to do with a piano as that black toe looks like a piano key. Perhaps Treble or Sharp? The other kitten has a distinctive black stripe across her eyes reminiscent of a raccoon and one front leg is orange with the other front leg being black. Her black front leg looks like it’s wearing a white slipper. She’s daring and brave, the first to escape the little nursery we set up. We’re thinking of naming her Slipper. We usually go through a few names before we settle on a permanent one. The infusion of new kittens has definitely brightened the mood in our home as we were all sad to lose Stephie and Camie. I think we’ll try keeping our cats inside full time until we have a secure fence to protect them from predators.
Solo una bandera 1951 Descargar Película Completa Gratis
-
[hd-1080p] Solo una bandera (1951) Película completa en español latino mega
videos líñea, ver Película el Red Mountain 1951 completa en español latino,
ver...
6 years ago
5 comments:
Oh Kris, they're adorable. They remind me of those candies... what are they called? Turtles, I think. Anyways, they're adorable.
If we're talking names, then I have to pipe in and give my opinion. Although I do take credit for Benjamin (laugh, if you must :) I don't expect lightening to strike twice. In other words, don't pay much attention to my ideas. But, my names would be, for the one that has the black stripe, Olive. I don't know why, she looks like an Olive to me. And, for the one with the slipper foot, I vote for Ella - which is short for Cinderella who slopped her dripper... I mean... dropped her slipper. :)
Adorable! We are thinking of adding a cat to our home.
your new kittens are so CUTE! I love calico cats.
Thanks guys. They are so very fun. . . more names we've tried are Snickers and Twix. Also, Scratch and Sassy. I like your suggestions Holli. We'll try them on for size and let you know.
Welcome to Blogging Becca! I look forward to reading your posts.
Post a Comment