It's been way too long since I've updated this. School is out and my life has gotten Very Crazy!! The last day of school was one week ago on Friday. That morning we had a terrible rain storm. The south east Texas kind of rain that our sandstone mesa isn't ready to handle. . . ever! My house began to leak terribly in the family room! I had a water fall down the back, outside wall! Long story short, we are in the middle of a forced remodel. I just spent today tearing out bricks! I'm completely swamped with summer schedule and now remodel too! We're trying to plan a summer vacation but keep having to change things to fit the available time and money. Everything will turn out fine in the end. . . it always does!
1 comment:
I am so sorry about all that leaking. Our rental would flood everytime it rained. It is SO stressful. I hope the remodel goes smoothly for you. Thing have been stressful for me down in Phoenix. My little Ben has started having seizures so we've been in and out of the hospital lately. Hopefully we will have it sorted out soon. Take care & keep posting. I love hearing about your family!
Post a Comment