Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Alto Saxophone...

James has finally picked his instrument for band. It's the Alto Sax! Can't you just picture him with a sax in his hand, jammin to some jazzy beats? I think it's awesome..... now I just have to find him one. I've done a lot of research and have narrowed the brand down... buy online? rent? new? used? What to do?! I'm just so very excited for him.... I have such fond memories of band. I played the clarinet for 8 years and loved it! Band was where my friends were. It was where I discovered myself. It's awesome! He's just beginning the band journey. I love it!

1 comment:

Holli said...

Alto sax? That's awesome! You know, the coolest kids in band either played sax or drums... I would invest in one. Think of all the use your clarinet got - first with you, then me, then Ashlee, and now back to you?

I can't wait to hear James jam out some jazz tunes. You know, in high school, (if they have it) he can probably do Jazz Band as well as regular band. Give the fam my love!!