I love Halloween!
We live in an area where Halloween is still big and fun and I love that!
This year James was an astronaut, Melanie was Amadala, Westley was Anakin, Laura was Cinderella and Benjamin was a pumpkin. They all looked sooo cute!
They had lots of fun trick-or-treating. This area really goes all out but the community limits the trick-or-treating to between 4pm and 6pm. that way everyone knows when to expect kids and we don't have to answer the door all night long. The streets in our neighborhood are packed! Benjamin and I stayed home to pass out candy.
I think next year we'll decorate more. Fall Holiday Season is my Favorite!!!!
Solo una bandera 1951 Descargar Película Completa Gratis
-
[hd-1080p] Solo una bandera (1951) Película completa en español latino mega
videos líñea, ver Película el Red Mountain 1951 completa en español latino,
ver...
6 years ago
1 comment:
Love HALLOWEEN! I Love the kids' costumes, which perfectly display their personalities. So glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment