Sunday, November 2, 2008

Recent Pictures

Laura's first time ever to hold Benjamin. Proud to be a big sister!

Westley's first time ever to hold Benjamin. Proud to be a big brother!

Melanie's first time ever to hold Benjamin. Proud to be a big sister!

The first time James ever held Benjamin. Proud to be a big brother!

Sorry, don't know how to flip this one. James on his 11th birthday.

Westley on the morning of his 6th birthday.

Benjamin sleeping in the cradle my dad build for him. He loves it and I love it too. It's beautiful! My mom made the blanket he's wrapped in. Ahh! Surrounded by love.

My parents, Melinda and Robert, affectionately known as Nana and Pawpaw. Aren't they pretty?

We love it when we get visited! Nana and Pawpaw came and we all had such a great time! This was taken the night before they left. They left at 3AM! What a couple of troupers! They're great at road trips and seemed to enjoy their time here. Thanks for coming!

Our most recent family portrait. We do plan to get something more professional made. Pawpaw (my dad) took this picture and amazingly had us all laughing and looking forward at the same time.


Westley enjoyed sharing his play loft at his friend party this year. You can see the ball pit better in this picture.
Laura's peeking out of the window of the "tree house" we built in the playroom. My mom ("Nana") recently visited and painted the branches on the wall. Ryan build the play loft and I painted the face of it to look like a club house up in a tree. There's a ball pit behind the ladder.

I guess I'll have to make one more trick or treat bag for Benjamin next year. Aren't my babies so cute? From left to right, there's Cinderella, Amadala, Astronaut and Anakin. I didn't have time to do the girl's hair but Melanie can totally pull of some of Amadala's finest doos.

Can you see the hot air balloons in the back ground? There were about 50 along our main street at this year's Balloon Regata. Soo cool!!!! I couldn't seem to time the shot just right to capture their glow. When they fire it up, the colors are all lit up. It's beautiful! That's right, Westley is wearing glasses here. He just got them a few days ago. So handsome!

James and Melanie in the basket of a hot air balloon at the local Balloon Regata. Totally Cool!















2 comments:

Holli said...

SO CUTE! Where do I begin?

The playroom looks GREAT!!! So much more than I ever envisioned. Mom did that mural?!?

Klevrkris said...

Yep! Isn't Mom the greatest!?