Everyone had a great first week of school. James is in middle school, loving his new found freedoms. I hope the responsibility that comes with that isn't too much for him.... I think he'll do great! Melanie is in fourth grade and loves her teacher, also she's thrilled to have her best friend in the same class. It's a great year ahead for her for sure! Westley is a first grader. He also loves his teacher and has pal in his class. So far, autism hasn't been a big problem for him this year. Let's hope for a smooth year for him. Laura is in preschool again. She loves her teacher and going to school like the big kids. Her speech continues to improve and her style is as colorful as ever. Ben and I have enjoyed the quiet house. His naps are so much longer and his play is all the perkier for it. I've been able to get a few things done around here and my house looks a lot less like a construction zone! Yea!
No comments:
Post a Comment