Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

35
Not so bad when you think about it..... I finally think I know myself..... My kids are old enough to be helpful around the house and with the younger kids...... I feel settled in my home and community, comfortable with my relationships and responsibilities..... I'm finally ready to take control of my life, volunteering with the color guard at the high school gives me a sense of accomplishment and joy, working out at Curves gives me energy and strength that I thought was long gone..... I'm finally getting my house to function the way I want it to, de-junking the corners of my world.... My sweetheart husband is a prince and treats me like a princess...... My children are beautiful and witty..... I have wonderful friends and family members..... My local friends have become my sisters, their kids, my kid's cousins..... My faith and testimony in the gospel has only grown deeper and richer with time..... Life is good, another year is a blessing!

1 comment:

Holli said...

Happy Birthday Kris. I can always remember how old you are - just add ten to my age. Love you to pieces!