Yep! You heard right!!! It is a boy. There's no doubt about it. And to think, I was so sure it was a girl that I nearly skipped this ultrasound just to save a few bucks! What a great hint as to the changes coming for my krew!!! A boy. . . I can't believe it. Yet, it seems absolutely right. Of course it would be a boy. It was always going to be a boy. How could I have ever thought otherwise? Anyone need some cute pink baby stuff?
I scheduled the ultrasound for a time that the whole family could come. I figure this is the last time I'll be pregnant. Assuming that nothing goes wrong, that would be my last OB ultrasound ever. I wanted the kids to all see their new baby in that quirky, fuzzy black and white way. They were fascinated. We all were fascinated. I loved looking at their faces as they watched their baby brother move around. Melanie noted that she could see it from the outside too. All those bumps now mean something to her. It made it all so real for them. I was torn between watching the monitor and their faces. It was a fabulous experience. We were all surprised to find a boy in there. James expressed disappointment at having another roomie on the way. Melanie expressed disappointment that the boys would out number the girls (she's really into girl power lately). West and Laura will likely not remember the experience in later years. They looked at the monitor but I doubt they understood what they saw. West thought we were going to the hospital to get the baby out. He's been obsessed with my growing belly. He thought we were going to blow my stomach up and get the baby out tonight! LOL!!!
What a beautiful thing it is to be pregnant. I'm trying to truly savor the experience and focus on the sweetness of it. I believe this will be my last pregnancy. I don't think I could manage many more little ones. The special needs my little ones have need more of me than I sometimes have to give. I do feel blessed to have our miracle baby boy on the way. It's weird I thought he would be a girl. I know he has a strong spirit. I can hardly wait to meet him! I'm 21 weeks along as of this Saturday. More than half way! Just enough time to get ready.
The fun part? Shopping of course! Baby boy stuff is so much cuter than it used to be. I am so glad I kept the tags on the stuff I bought already. How presumptuous it was for me to get all that pink stuff!!! Live and learn!
A boy! We're having a BOY!!!
Holli, you have got to tell me how to add pictures to this blog. We have a 3-D picture of the ultrasound that I'm dying to share!!!
Solo una bandera 1951 Descargar Película Completa Gratis
-
[hd-1080p] Solo una bandera (1951) Película completa en español latino mega
videos líñea, ver Película el Red Mountain 1951 completa en español latino,
ver...
6 years ago
2 comments:
WOW!!! A BOY?!??!?!? I was so looking forward to having an Emily in the family. But, this little guy's very clever. He wanted us all to believe he was a girl so that he could be the bearer of the big surprise. He's laughing at us right now, I'm sure.
I can't wait to hear your great boy names. And, of course he's a boy - he couldn't mess up the perfect pattern.
I am ssssoooo thrilled.
By the way, to add pictures, start to type a blog as usual. When you want to add a picture, click the little picture icon at the top of your post. This will bring you to an add picture page where you can browse through pictures on your computer. Just go to wherever you saved the scanned picture, click on it, and then select upload on the add picture page. After it's uploaded, click to confirm the picture. Then you can add whatever text you want straight to the blog and publish it as usual.
Holli, we still can't agree on a name for a boy yet. Some current front runners are Andrew, Daniel, and Jacob. Couldn't choose a fav yet. Thanks for the tip on pictures. I'll give it a try!
Post a Comment