Our little addition finally has a name! After careful consideration of many wonderful names, we have settled on one we feel great about. Our new son will be named. . .
BENJAMIN JACOB
We like this name for many reasons. The letter B can be created using the first initials of our other children. That fits into the quirky pattern we discovered after naming our last daughter. J flips to be an L, M flips to be a W, etc. The name Benjamin is classic, it flows well with the English sound of our last name. Jacob is the name of the first immigrant to America on my husband's paternal side. That fits with our tradition of giving our children a significant family or friend name. Both Benjamin and Jacob can be shortened into several cute nick names. The initials of this name don't spell anything weird. All in all, we like this name and barring any unusual news at delivery (i.e. a girl!) we'll be welcoming Benjamin Jacob into our quirky little Krew before Halloween.
Solo una bandera 1951 Descargar Película Completa Gratis
-
[hd-1080p] Solo una bandera (1951) Película completa en español latino mega
videos líñea, ver Película el Red Mountain 1951 completa en español latino,
ver...
6 years ago
2 comments:
Holli,
I just rechecked your name suggestions. I had forgotten what you suggested. Kudos for planting the idea in the first place! I'll have to remember the Jacob connection to Uncle Kyle. Laura loves to sign the letter B so Benjamin will be easy. We wiggle the B and then rock it like a baby. That'll work until he has shown us a few personality traits. Then we'll give him a more permanent sign for his name. Thanks again for the idea in the first place! :)
YEAH! Great name choice! :) I do love it and I'm glad one of my suggestions worked.
Post a Comment