Yes, you guessed it. Once again I had unrealistic expectations when I imagined I'd be moved in by this weekend. As of 10:41 PM on this Sunday night, we are NOT moved in!
Ryan and our contractor worked hard all day Monday and made tremendous progress. It got me quite excited and hopeful. The next day we had our final inspection and passed! JOY! I was even more hopeful!!! YEA, It will finally happen!! . . . . NOT!
We got quite distracted the rest of the week with the political happenings in the news. A woman vice president!? What? Who is she? What's she about?
I'll shorten what could be a long story of what we learned and how we feel about it.
All week we were glued to FOX news and CNN. We watched the RNC and even a bit of the DNC. We were intrigued by all that we learned. We have pretty much picked our candidate and look forward to some spirited debates. I do not regret spending our time on this. It is vitally important to spend time deciding who to vote for. The timing is, however, unfortunate.
We ended up with only a half day of remodel work getting done on Saturday. We discovered that we need more flooring material. We plan to recommit our efforts this week and hopefully, we'll be completed and moved in by next weekend. Knock on wood everybody!
Solo una bandera 1951 Descargar Película Completa Gratis
-
[hd-1080p] Solo una bandera (1951) Película completa en español latino mega
videos líñea, ver Película el Red Mountain 1951 completa en español latino,
ver...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment