Once again SE Texas is on alert for a hurricane. The last one that hit dead on was Rita. It followed HWY 96 north straight up the east side of Texas. The house I grew up in in right off of HWY 96 in Buna. At the time, we owned a house just behind that house. My little sister and her family lived in it. They evacuated along with the rest of my family. Everyone got out safely. The destruction and devistation was massive. An 80 yr. old oak tree fell on the house we owned. It basically totaled it. Most of the trees I grew up swinging under were knocked down. One of my favorites, a huge old pecan tree, was also knocked over. This forever changed the landscape of my childhood home. My family pulled together and survived for 6 weeks without power in my parents new house. They had a single generator that was shared between 3 or 4 houses to keep refrigerators and freezers going. They camped out together, cooked together, sweat together. Fema came in with ice and water. They put tarps on roofs. They protected their property from looters. It was a long and tragic experience.
It's hard to see another hurricane aimed at them. Even if they don't get a direct hit, the high wind and tornadoes will likely cut right through their area. I worry for their safety and hate the thought of them going through yet another long tragic experience. I wish them safety and health in the coming storm. I invite all prayers on their behalf as well as the behalf of any in the path if this massive storm.
Solo una bandera 1951 Descargar Película Completa Gratis
-
[hd-1080p] Solo una bandera (1951) Película completa en español latino mega
videos líñea, ver Película el Red Mountain 1951 completa en español latino,
ver...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment