I can hardly wait! My semi cute hair style has grown into something resembling a floppy mop over these last few months. I know I need to get it cut more often but I never seem to find the time. As usual, out of sheer desperation, I finally made an appointment. The stylist I prefer is never able to work me in on the same week I call. My procrastination will yet again necessitate the use of her associate. I'm sure she's
plenty competent but she's new and I haven't gotten to know her yet. It's hard to put something so personal in the hands of an unproven professional. I intend to get one of those very short, five minute hair cuts. With some product and a towel I should be ready to leave at a moment's notice every day. It will be a drastic change but I think it will be well worth the initial shock. Right now I have absolutely no patience for uncooperative hair styles. My girls will get their annual trim also. This will hopefully round out the major school prep for them. Only a few pants left to get for the girls, some undies and socks for everyone and the complete rearrangement of their rooms to go. This is one summer I'll be glad to say adios to! I can't wait to nap more, have the house stay cleaner longer, and not have the constant bombardment of food requests and demands (as if they're starving! nobody needs another bowl of
Cheerios after having two bowls!). Only an hour to kill before my appointment with the stylist. If I could just stay awake. . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment